While Cubs is unable to meet face-to-face due to Coronavirus, we are going to try and add a new page here each week on a Tuesday, with activities that Cubs can try at home during the week. You can also find the videos to support these on our YouTube channel (why not subscribe?).
Some of these will count towards Cub badges and others will be just for fun!
All these activities are optional, and you can do any of them at any time, you don't have to stick to that week's activities!
- Week 1: 7th April - Observing nature and Easter activities
- Week 2: 14th April - Caring for a pet, model making, exercise and paper planes
- Week 3: 21st April - Observing nature, learning flowers and trees, imaginary drawings and big bubbles
- Week 4: 28th April - Gardening and hunting for minibeasts, and making big pictures with items from around the house
- Week 5: 5th May - Cooking a meal, and making paper helicopters
- Week 6: 12th May - Food groups, learning knots and a mini zip line project
- Week 7: 19th May - West Yorkshire virtual Big Camp
- Week 8: 26th May - Completing the Naturalist badge, Countryside Code
Note, from Week 9 there may not be a video each week, but activities will still appear on the website:
- Week 9: 2nd June - Completing the Gardener badge, starting the Navigator badge with a look at maps